KEEP UP TO DATE
Like us on Facebook
Although there is a general pattern with children’s language development, it is important to note that each individual child will acquire language at a different rate.
WELCOME TO CHILDHOOD LEARNING & SPEECH PATHOLOGY
Are you concerned about any of the following speech, language and literacy issues with your child?
- Speech sound errors, difficulties with moving the lips and tongue to make speech sounds
- Delayed language and minimal language learning in the preschool years
- Reading and reading comprehension difficulties
- Spelling and applying spelling rules
- Handwriting, written expression and organisation
- Verbally producing and understanding language at school and in school work
- School age children who stutter
About Childhood Learning & Speech Pathology
- Your child will be seen by an experienced therapist (not a new graduate) from start to finish.
- We believe in an ethical practice that focuses primarily on helping preschoolers and early primary school children with speech, language and literacy difficulties. The duration of intervention is always discussed with parents and intervention outside the scope of this practice may be referred to other services.
- The service is operated by therapists with a focus on service quality and outcomes.
Childhood Learning & Speech Pathology provides speech therapy to kids in suburbs including Ryde, North Ryde, East Ryde, Denistone, Eastwood, Marsfield, Macquarie Park and Epping.
Staff at this service have an approved working with children check.
** Childhood Learning & Speech Pathology - speech therapy for children **
DO I NEED A REFERRAL FOR SPEECH PATHOLOGY?
No. Please call 1300 650 494 to make an appointment.
Have you spent years attending speech therapy to fix your child’s lisp? I have seen many school age children with lisps and who continue to have slushy and inaccurate speech […]
Bilingualism and Language Development in Children What is bilingualism? A person is bilingual if they speak two languages. Do you have to be equally proficient in both languages to be […]
This program is designed to enhance a student’s ability to communicate in a variety of contexts and circumstances, including preparing and delivering speeches, interactive speaking, storytelling, persuasive speaking, initiating conservation […]
1300 650 494